6 hours filming interviews and b-roll of your business or location. We provide you with the unedited material to use for whatever purposes your business needs.
- planned with your ideas and input
- professionally filmed
- content is trimmed to remove any loose or unusable footage
- use for whatever purpose you need
- ideal for marketers who have resources to create video clips for use on social media, website or events, or need to capture a specific event for use later.
- Social media clips
- One off events
- Staff profiles
- Extra content for existing film
- Staff training / induction
- Using your own Editor
- One day filming, single camera, 1 or 2 person crew
- All standard equipment required for filming and sound recording.
- Location within 75 miles of either Jcn 8/M25 OR Jcn 19/M4
- High resolution compiled video of filmed material
- Option to upgrade to full editing package
How it works
We’ll schedule a call to get an insight into your business, your objectives and any ideas you have that should be included. We might do a location recce or send you a checklist to complete, to confirm the location is appropriate for filming.
We’ll compile a shot list that should include everything you need to be filmed.
On shoot day we’ll arrive and setup. This usually takes about an hour. We find it’s best to film any interviews first if the interviewees are available. Everyone’s fresher and it will guide the context of the video and inform our crew what b-roll they should film. Please have a bullet point list available of the subjects the interviewees should cover.
We’ll film for about six hours in total including: the interviews; premises inside and out; equipment / machines; production lines and products, depending what’s required.
Packing up takes another hour, so we’ll typically be on-site for around 8 hours. Sometimes it’s shorter than this and sometimes longer. If you need us to be cleared away by a certain time then let us know well in advance.
We’ll review and lightly edit the footage to remove anything unnecessary then send you over watermarked versions of the footage. When everything’s complete we’ll send over the high resolution content.
If you decide within 14 days that you would like us to edit the material into a finished film then you can opt to upgrade to either the Shepperton or Pinewood packages for the difference in price.