- planned with your ideas and input
- professionally filmed
- 2 feedback, review cycles as we edit, keeps you in control of the film
- sound and pictures will be finished to broadcast standards.
- delivered in 3 formats for different channels of your choice, (web, youtube, linkedIn etc..)*
- Product videos
- Social media videos
- Campaign videos
- One day filming, single camera, 2 person crew
- All standard equipment required for filming and sound recording.
- Location within 75 miles of either Jcn 8/M25 OR Jcn 19/M4
- Fully edited, colour graded video with sound design and music delivered in high resolution.
How it works
We’ll meet you and visit the location, to get an insight into your business and any ideas you have that should be included. We’ll also do a location recce to check the place is appropriate for filming. If not then we’ll work with you to find a better location.
We’ll compile a shot list that should include everything you need to be filmed, it will also have a lot of ideas from us but the vital part is we don’t miss any of your priorities.
On shoot day we’ll arrive and setup, this usually takes about an hour. We find it’s best to film any interviews first if the interviewees are available. Please have a bullet point list of the subjects the interviewees should cover.
We’ll film for about six to eight hours including the interviews, and b-roll.
Packing up takes another hour. If you need us to be cleared away by a certain time then let us know at the time of the recce.
* If your chosen channel requires reformatting the video to fit a different screen shape then additional charges may apply.